Level I – Basic Services and Amenities:
- Semi -private bedroom apartment with handicapped accessible bathroom.
- 24-hour supervision in a secured building.
- 3 restaurant style meals served daily in our dining room; snacks availables 24 hours–the kitchen never closes.
- Daily housekeeping; clean linens and towels as often as desired.
- Transportation furnished to hospital and doctors offices.
- Personal laundry, washing and drying service.
- Individual and group-scheduled activities.
- Structured wellness program.
- Our staff provides cheerful reminders for appointments, meals, dressing, grooming, and hygiene.
- Assistance with medications.
Level II – Intermediate Care Services:
- Preparation of special diets.
- Bathing assistance up to three times a week.
- Occasional assistance with dressing, grooming, hygiene and ambulation including wheelchair.
- Assistance toileting and changing adult briefs.
- Plus all of the services in Levels A.
Level III – Advanced Care Services:
- Intensive incontinence care including daily bedding changes and frequent clothing changes.
- Morning & evening dressing and grooming.
- One-on-one assistance during meals.
- Assistance ambulating to meals and activities.
- Bed checks every half hour (if needed) from 10 pm to 7 am.
- Plus all of the services in Levels A and B.
Short-Term Stay and Holistic Wellness Program $100 – $135 per day.
Incontinence supplies and nutritional supplements are not included in these rates.
These rates are subject to New Mexico Gross Receipts Tax.